Zenind Logo

Get in touch with Zenind

Frequently Asked Questions

No, you do not necessarily need a US address to form a company in the United States. Zenind understands that our clients come from diverse backgrounds, including international founders looking to establish their business in the U.S. While some states may have specific requirements, generally, having a physical address in the U.S. is not a mandatory prerequisite for company formation. However, you will need a registered agent with a physical address in the state where your company is registered. This is where Zenind can assist you. We offer a Registered Agent Service available in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. Our service ensures that you have a reliable point of contact in the state of your business registration to handle important regulatory and legal documents on behalf of your company. This service is especially beneficial for non-resident business owners who might not have a physical presence in the U.S.

No, U.S. citizenship or permanent residency is not a requirement to establish a company in the United States. At Zenind, we cater to a global clientele, including non-U.S. residents. Anyone from around the world can form a company in the U.S., and there are no citizenship or residency restrictions for company ownership. Non-resident owners may face specific requirements when it comes to obtaining an Employer Identification Number (EIN), and adhering to state-specific regulations. Zenind is here to assist you through every step of this process. Our services include helping you obtain an EIN, which is essential for conducting business activities such as banking and tax filing, and providing a Registered Agent Service to ensure you meet all legal and regulatory requirements in the state where your company is registered.

Zenind offers flexible and convenient options for you to receive your corporate documents, ensuring a smooth and efficient process. Once your corporate documents are ready, they are uploaded to your secure Zenind Online Dashboard. This method is swift and environmentally friendly, allowing you to access your documents anytime and from anywhere. You'll receive notifications when new documents are available, ensuring you're always up-to-date. If you prefer physical copies of your documents, Zenind offers a mail delivery service. Upon your request, we can mail the corporate documents to any address you choose, whether it's within the United States or internationally. This option is ideal if you need hard copies for your records or for other business purposes.

Zenind offers a range of convenient communication channels to ensure you can easily reach our support team. You can interact with us in real-time via our online chat on the website, or submit detailed inquiries through our online support ticket system. For those who prefer social media platforms, we're available on Messenger, Whatsapp, Telegram, and WeChat. Email support is also an option for those who favor written communication, and for direct personal assistance, our phone support is available during normal business hours. Whichever method you choose, our dedicated team is ready to provide prompt and efficient support for all your business needs.

If you have further questions, please contact us .