• WhatsApp

  • WeChat

Get in touch with Zenind

Frequently Asked Questions

No. Zenind will provide your company's registered address (included in Registered Agent Service) in your state of incorporation.

No. Foreigners are allowed to form LLCs (Limited Liability Companies) and C Corporations in the United States.

Zenind will publish your corporate documents to your Zenind Business Dashboard and you will be able to download your corporate documents once they become available.

Zenind provides multiple communication channels including online contact forms and email support. We also offer phone support during normal business hours.

If you have further questions, please contact us .

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe to get update and information.